Subject: FW: Official Speaking Invitation to Minister of Economic Affairs and Information Technology of Estonia at Dubai AI & Web3 Festival 2024
From: "MKM info"
To: "MKM info"
Date: Mon, 20 May 2024 11:22:47 +0300

From: Rhea Soans <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>
> 
Sent: Monday, May 20, 2024 10:52 AM
To: Riina Soobik <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Subject: Official Speaking Invitation to Minister of Economic Affairs and
Information Technology of Estonia at Dubai AI & Web3 Festival 2024

Dear Riina, 

I hope this message finds you well. 

On behalf of the organizing committee, we are honored to extend an
invitation to H. E. Mr. Tiit Riisalo, Minister of Economic Affairs and
Information Technology of Estonia, to be a distinguished speaker at the
Dubai AI & Web3 Festival 2024. This prestigious event is scheduled for the
11th and 12th of September 2024 at the Madinat Jumeirah in Dubai. 

The Dubai AI & Web3 Festival is organized by the Dubai AI & Web3 Campus
under the esteemed direction of H.H. Sheikh Maktoum bin Mohammed bin
Rashid Al Maktoum. Our event is held in partnership with the Dubai
International Financial Centre (DIFC) and the Office of the Minister of
Artificial Intelligence, Digital Economy, & Remote Work, UAE.  

Kindly note that the Government of Dubai and the DIFC Leadership would be
keen on having H. E. Mr. Tiit Riisalo to join as a distinguished speaker
at Dubai AI & Web3 Festival 2024. 

This festival will serve as a vibrant hub for collaboration and learning,
showcasing the transformative potential of artificial intelligence, Web3,
blockchain, and decentralized ecosystems.  

PFB the Dubai AI & Web3 Festival 2024 website- 

 <https://dubaiaiweb3festival.com/> DUBAI AI & WEB3 FESTIVAL 2024 

PFB the highlights of the Second Edition of Dubai Fintech Summit that we
hosted in Dubai, on 6th & 7th May 2024- 

NO OF DELEGATES

NO OF EXHIBITORS

NO OF SPEAKERS

NO OF STAGES

NO OF SESSIONS

NO OF SIDE EVENTS

NO OF ROUNDTABLES

STARTUPS PARTICIPATING IN THE PITCH COMPETITION

PARTICIPANTS FROM COUNTRIES

10,000

200 +

350 +

6

100 +

10 +

25 +

100 +

120 +

DUBAI FINTECH SUMMIT 2024 <https://dubaifintechsummit.com/all-speakers/> 

We look forward to the possibility of welcoming H. E. Mr. Tiit Riisalo to
Dubai for the AI & Web3 Festival 2024. 

Let me know if you have any queries & I look forward to hearing from you.

Sincerely, 

RHEA SOANS

Senior Conference Producer

Trescon 

M +91 7710820177 | W tresconglobal.com <https://www.tresconglobal.com/> 

Liberty House, Office 806, DIFC, Dubai